- Reservation Policy
Apartment Anton can be booked directly on our website using bank transfer or credit card. If you wish to book over our partners’ platforms, you can do it by selecting one of the following links (in case of which, this Reservation, Cancellation and Refund Policy does not apply and the reservations are made under their Terms and Conditions):
In case you’d like to obtain a direct communication with the apartment owner, please do so by sending an email to email@example.com
1.1. Payment possibilities
In case there is more than 30 days between the date your reservation is made and your arrival date, and in case the reservation is made on our website, you will be given two options:
- To pay the full amount using bank transfer or credit card,
- To pay 30% as a deposit using bank transfer or credit card and to pay the remaining amount using credit card or cash on the day of your arrival.
In case your arrival day is less than 30 days ahead from your reservation date, you will be required to pay the full amount in advance.
1.2. Credit card payments
Credit card payments are processed using Stripe credit card payment processor. We do not store any sensitive payment data such as name and surname of credit card owner, credit card number, date of credit card expiry or CVV code. We will store only the general data given during the checkout process (name and surname, address, number of guests, contact info and check-in and check-out date) on our servers secured by SSL encryption and those data will be used to identify our guests during check-in process. If you decide not to provide such data, please send us an email and we will try to assist you during the reservation process.
1.3. Bank transfers
In case you select the direct bank transfer as a payment option, you should select whether you’d like to pay the full amount or 30% of the full amount (if applicable, see section 1.1. of this document). After completing the payment on our website, the amount from the confirmation window or confirmation email should be transferred to the following bank account within the next 72 hours:
Bank name: OTP Bank d.d., Croatia
Account Holder: Antun Brenko
In case no amount is cleared to before-mentioned bank account after 72 hours, the reservation will be cancelled and a notice will be sent to the e-mail address provided during the checkout process.
SOME APARTMENT RULES:
MAX OCCUPANCY: 8 PERSONS (Extra bed for one person is available at the price of 20,00 €/night which can be paid during check-in).
CHILD CRIB: Free (In case you need one, please add your request to ‘Additional information’ field during check-out or by sending us an email).
CHECK-IN TIME: 16:00 – 22:00
CHECK-OUT TIME: 07:00 – 10:00
QUIET TIME: 23:00 – 08:00
DAMAGE DEPOSIT: Damage deposit in amount of 200,00 € is paid in cash during check-in and is fully refundable during check-out in case no damage to the apartment or apartment environment is done.
List of apartment amenities are visible on https://www.fazana.com.hr/. Other house rules are considered as standard rules of good conduct and the apartment owner can anytime remind of them, in case needed.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
2.1. Cancellations made within the 24 hours of the reservation can be done free of fees from our side and a full refund will be issued. Some fees can apply by your bank or your credit card issuer and you should be aware of them before making any payments. In case additional fees apply by your bank or credit card issuer, we can’t be considered responsible for them.
2.2. For cancellations made after 24 hours of reservation and 30 days before check-in the deposit amount of 30% will be held by the apartment owner and it’s not refundable. The remaining 70% of the total amount (if any, see section 1.1. of this document) will be refunded, for which additional fees can apply (bank transfer or credit card processor fees). In case of bank or credit card processor fees apply, you will be noticed about them and the refund will be deducted for that amount.
2.3. Cancellations made within 30 days before check-in are not refundable.
- Additional regulations and COVID-19 caused situations
3.1. The apartment owner reserves the right to request the full payment 30 days before guest arrival without any explanation.
3.2. For cancellation caused by COVID-19 epidemic, additional cancellation and refund conditions may apply, such as:
- A recommendation not to travel to Croatia by any of the legal bodies of guest’s home country is not considered as a valid reason for cancellation and refund. Full refund will be issued only in case Croatian borders are closed for entrance from the guest’s home country, or in case the guest’s home country closed the borders for travelling to Croatia.
- If any of the guests is not able to obtain a valid COVID passport and due to this he/she is not available to travel to Apartment Anton, the situation will not be considered as valid to request the refund.
- In case of infection with COVID-19 virus or in case of mandatory isolation of the person who made the reservation or of any of the travelling group member, a full refund will be possible anytime (even 30 days prior to arrival) only if a full list of guests (name and surname) is provided during the reservation process. The full list of guests can be provided during checkout in ‘Additional information’ field or in a separate email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
All the disputes will be tried to be settled with a mutual agreement achieved over the direct email communication. In case no agreement if achievable, the Croatian Court of Justice in city of Pula will be considered in charge of disputes.